Isondo Precious Metals is rolling out its fuel-cell strategy and is planning to establish a fuel-cell component manufacturing plant in South Africa. Isondo CEO Vinay Somera on Wednesday said he and his team had “scoured the world” for the best-in-class technology with an eye on building a sustainable fuel-cell industry in South Africa. Isondo has invested in state-of-the-art German technology for membrane electrode assembly (MEA).
RECENT NEWS ARTICLES
- The promise of the green hydrogen economy
- Prize potentially large in platinum fuel cell and hydrogen growth – prof
- ‘Green’ energy’s advance fast becoming irreversible – Isondo
- South Africa urged to seize massive platinum-boosting fuel cell opportunity
- Fuel cell electric vehicles set to make strong entry – visiting experts